“Why do I need carpet cleaning year-round?”
We hear this question often. Here are the Top 10 Reasons why you need carpet cleaning more regularly in your home or office!
- Protects indoor air quality of your home. Carpets trap airborne pollutants. Indoor air quality can be 8-10 times worse than outdoor air quality if you don’t clean your carpets regularly.
- Extends the life of your carpet. Flooring can be very expensive with materials and installation. Carpet Cleaning protects your investment.
- Removes stains and prevents old stains. Old stains are harder to remove when you skip regular carpet cleaning.
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. This can be very unhealthy for your family. Millions of people suffer from indoor allergens. To avoid this, professionals say to get carpets cleaned every 6 months or 4-6 weeks if you have a pet.
- Makes vacuuming more effective. With regular carpet cleaning, vacuuming your floors at least once per week will keep abrasive dust particles out of your carpet. Make sure to vacuum SLOWLY!
- Looks great! Clean carpet speaks volumes to the cleanliness of the home or office space.
- Prevents the worn out high-traffic areas. Professionals say to get high-traffic areas cleaned every 2-3 months.
- Feels good on your feet! Clean carpet feels good to walk on, play on, roll around on….
- Removes dust mites and bedbugs – making for a healthier night’s rest! Carpet cleaning regularly will help get rid of these nasty buggers.
- Maintains warranty on your carpet. Most carpet warranties require professional carpet cleaning every 12-18 months as a minimum to keep your warranty valid.